Leopard Transparent Dock
31 ottobre 2007
Instructions to have a transparent dock in OS X Leopard.
1. Go to this folder:
2. Right click it and choose:
3. Go to this folder:
4. Locate and backup this files:
5. Delete the files (enter administrator password to delete)
6. Copy the files from this archive:
to the original location (enter administrator password to copy there).
7. Open the Terminal (Terminal.app in your application folder) and write:
No Reflection Method:
to disable the reflection effect type this in Terminal:
(everything in a single line, here it’s in two lines of code due to the column width of this page)
and then again:
If you don’t like the white borders you can replace them by using the files in this package:
Use the same method to replace the files and then kill the dock again to refresh the new look.
If you want your borders back here’s a backup of the files you have deleted:
Feel free to leave a comment here with suggestions or new png packs you have created. Thanks for the support.